As coronavirus continues to spread globally, I thought it appropriate to share an update on ITK’s readiness to meet the challenges posed by the crisis, as well as the measures we are taking to ensure continuity and help our clients succeed in these trying times.
Most importantly, a crisis like this reminds us all to focus on what’s most important in our lives: the health and welfare of the people around us. We have always known that our people are our greatest asset and we are doing everything we can to ensure the ongoing health and livelihood of our employees, partners and clients.
The ITK team has made the following adjustments to reflect our ongoing support of our clients and partners, and our concern for their health, including:
- Cancelling or postponing all in-person events through the end of May
- Operating under a work-from-home policy to support CDC guidance on “social distancing” to “flatten the curve” of the outbreak
- Proactive planning and communication: We have a team of change management and communication experts that can assist your leadership to develop a communication plan and an effective response to minimize business disruption.
- Existing project plans for continuity and contingency: While working remotely, our project managers and teams are organizing to work effectively without disruption.
- We have developed guidelines and best practices to maintain the project deliverables and timeline.
- We are prepared to provide resources that can fill in if you experience staffing emergencies.
- We are ready to re-plan and adjust using agile methodologies to keep your projects on track.
We are committed to the well-being and success of our clients, partners, and employees. If there is anything further we can do to support you, please do reach out and let us know.
Our team of experienced functional and technical consultants are here to give you much-needed certainty that your project will go well, despite the prevailing uncertainty all around us. In addition, we have mastered the art of being highly productive while working remotely, and we’re happy to help you do the same.
Managing Partner and Co-Founder